Monday, October 8, 2012

Coming Soon, with a Side of Spicy Turkey Meatballs

Spicy Turkey Meatballs

I saw a draft of the new digs for Wicked Delicious today.  As soon as it's up and running, these meatballs will be front and center, followed shortly after by this Eggplant Parmigiano:

Grilled Eggplant Parmigiano




Since we've come back from our magical infinity pool and tortelloni tour of Italy, I've wanted to do nothing but cook (or, maybe go back to Italy and sit by an infinity pool full of tortelloni).  I realized pretty quickly, though, that much of life had been on hold for months and I had some chores to do - I think it was the leaning tower of mail and the total lack of clean clothes.  Wedding Month ate my routine and all of the domestic priorities.  Fortunately, we had a freezer full of this curry, this chili, and this ragu to get us through while we settled in.  We have now done all the laundry, paid all the bills, made all of the dentist appointments, bought all the groceries, and started the wedding thank you notes.  We were incredibly spoiled by our loved ones, so that will be our primary activity when we get home from our respective business trips at the end of the week.

In the meantime, I'm off to Texas.  I'm no psychic, but I think there may be BBQ brisket in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment