Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It's Wicked Exciting.

As I type, there's a person prepping a fancy new look for this little Wicked Delicious blog.  I am wicked excited - not in a branded way, but in the way only a girl from Massachusetts can be. 

One of the things that I learned this summer (in addition to the fact that a wedding can be planned in 48 days) is that I really like this space - I like having a place to talk about food, whether I made it or just ate it, without worrying about looking like a crazy person.  Because you're not here unless you're happy to chatter on about food. Or you're my family.

As a result of this happy lesson, I've made the leap - my second major commitment of 2012 - to a Wicked Delicious facelift. This is Los Angeles, after all.  Nearly anything can be an occasion to get a little work done.

Oh my goodness, we're wicked cute.





(Stay tuned - I mean it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment